Pressing on a Foam Tape
Foam based tapes are slowing replacing some liquid adhesives as well as mechanical fasteners due to several reasons. Foam tapes are practical, cost-efficient and provide a myriad of bonding, sealing, acoustical, and vibration damping applications. Foam tapes consist of a foam core, the adhesive and the liner that is removed before use.
With so many choices in a Foam Tape configuration from foam density, temperature, closed-cell or not, adhesive type and release liner, we thrive at the challenge of helping you work through these options for your next project. We have an array of different choices to help you define these decisions, all while giving you the option of having us hold Inventory for you. Below are some of our offerings and where they are commonly used. All though the list is not all inclusive so please contact us for just a quick question or to discuss your new project - we are listening!!
Click here and we can provide a customized quote for you on this material for your project as well.
- Foam tapes function as gaskets, forming a "seal" to prevent air, vapor, moisture, water, dirt and sound infiltration.
- Easy to work with, will not sag during application
- Dampen vibration properties
- Clean installation, so no harsh solvents are needed to remove excess adhesive.
- Long shelf life
- Excellent all weather characteristics
- Film vs. Foam Choosing the Correct PSA for Automotive Applications (White Paper)
- Marine Glazing
- Window Glazing Tape
- Flashing seals
- Truck body and cab seals
- Mounting: signs, name plates, mirrors
- Off-road vehicles
- Machinery enclosures
- Sealing Precast Concrete Walls
|1/16" - 1"|
|PVC VINYL, POLYETHYLENE, POLYETHER, POLYESTER|
|OPEN, SEMI, CLOSED CELL FOAM|
|-70°F - 150°F|